Scroll down for more detail on our upcoming club events or check out our events listings on facebook at www.facebook.com/pg/AllPointsNZ/events .
To chat with other members about these events
Tell us about your event: If you welcome NZ families in tents and trailer campers,
we will list it and promote your event free of charge.
- Fri, 30 SeptUpper HuttJoin our Wellington area hosts, Margaret and Graham for a relaxing scenic camp at Kaitoke Regional park. All campers are welcome. Powered sites are limited (six). Further details to follow. Note: Poison has been laid so currently no dogs allowed - subject top change.
- Fri, 11 NovThamesSteampunk is a lot of of fun and once again our camping club is hosting a weekend camp at Thames South School. Come as you are or dress up to enjoy a fantastic fun filled 'Circus Punk' Themed weekend. Yes, you can bring your tent, bring the family. (No Dogs sorry)
- Fri, 02 DecPāuatahanuiA Club camp - guests welcome but registrations required. Battle Hill is a historic site within a short distance of Porirua and nestled under transmission gully. Feed the eels, enjoy a farmland nature walk. Campfires permitted but no dogs as a working farm. Families with tents welcome.
- Thu, 29 DecReporoaLet's make it an extra special Happy New Year camp. It's our club's 7th Birthday and we are just itching to have fun. Club members and guests are welcome to join us. Please register.
- Fri, 31 MarKimboltonJoin us for an amazing weekend camping at the Kimbolton Sculpture Festival. The Festival day is Saturday 1 April 2023. All campers, - Tents, trailer campers, teardrops, caravans, motorhomes welcome. Overnight camping fee of $5.00 per adult (tent / campervan etc.) Saturday Festival entry extra.