Fri, 31 Mar|
Camping - 2023 Kimbolton Sculpture Festival
Join us for an amazing weekend camping at the Kimbolton Sculpture Festival. The Festival day is Saturday 1 April 2023. All campers, - Tents, trailer campers, teardrops, caravans, motorhomes welcome. Overnight camping fee of $5.00 per adult (tent / campervan etc.) Saturday Festival entry extra.
Time & Location
31 Mar 2023, 2:00 pm – 02 Apr 2023, 2:00 pm
Kimbolton, 2861 Kimbolton Road, Kimbolton 4777, New Zealand
About the event
Please help our planning by registering through the RSVP link.
The All Points Camping Club is proud to be a co-sponsor of this event in rural NZ, celebrating sculptors and artists. Past festivals were a huge success and this years event is looking to be even better.
Festival and camping fees:
- Festival entry on the Saturday festival is $15.00 per adult with free entry to children under 18 years of age
- Discounted festival tickets are available online for $10.00 at Eventfinda. We recommend purchasing your festival tickets online
- Overnight camping fees are $5.00 per adult per night, children free. Payable by cash or eftpos onsite.
All camping fees go towards the All Points Camping Clubs sponsorship of the event and awards.
The Saturday Festival / Fair - For the latest on what's happening on the day go to https://www.ruralart.nz/news/whats-on-at-the-2023-kimbolton-sculpture-festival
- Entry to the Saturday Festival is from 9:00am.
- It's a full day of actvities and markets with fantastic rural sculptures to check out.
- Tickets are required for entry to the Saturday Festival. If you have not purchased the discounted online tickets via Eventfinda the organisers will be selling tickets at the camping entry before 9:00am and at the public entry after 9:00am
- It is recommended to have some cash for stall and food purchases through out the day although some stall holders inclusing the All Points Camping Club will have some cash available.
- Dogs are not permitted on the Kimbolton Domain grounds for this event.
Camping at the 2023 Kimbolton Sculpture Festival
- Camping is in the paddock immmediately behind the Grandstand and clubrooms at western end of the grounds
- It is a large, well draining paddock. Be careful where you step.
- There is no requirement to be self contained . Tents, trailer campers, whatever you have is fine.
- We will have the use of the clubroom, kitchen and toilets but these will also be used by stallholders and organisers on Saturday.
- Dogs under control are permitted in the camping area, just not on the sports domain, festival area.
- Toilets are available for your use next to the camping paddock, but we would prefer all vehicle and tent campers to have a portable toilet.
- This is a family event and behaviour should reflect this. It is a great opportunity to bring generations together for a fun weekend.
- Campers arriving on Friday should enter the main domain driveway and travel to the end of the driveway. the entry is through the farm gate on the right, at the end. Some signage / flags will be in place. please be aware of other traffic and equipment.
- If you have special requirements please let us know as soon as you arrive.
- Please pay your overnight campfees promptly by cash or eftpos.
- We are expecting approximately 100 camping vehicles or more so please park withy consideration for others.
- Campers arriving on Saturday after (approximately) 8:00am will be directed to the Public Carpark (entry 200 m South before the domain) You may stay in the carpark all day or enter the camping paddock via the southwest farm gate. This will be sign posted.
- Campers leaving on Saturday are asked to used the farm access at the south end of the the camping paddock
The All Points Camping Club of NZ is an inclusive camping club and extends a warm invitation to members of other clubs to join with us. (A 50% APCNZ member discount applies). If you would like to know more about our club please speak with one of team or go to our online shop at www.apcnz.org/shop . The first year membership only costs $35.00.